Chris Powell's: Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution

Chris Powell is the host of Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition here is his website www.chrispowell.com 
Anyways, he has a book : "Choose to lose: the 7-day carb cycle solution" which I love. Back in September 2012, I lost a WHOLE LOT OF WEIGHT AND INCHES thanks to following what is in this book. It is an easy way to lose weight and tone muscles. They way of eating is delicious and healthy. 
Choose to lose: the 7-day carb cycle solution is divided into high-carb and low-carb days, it gives you a  list of the foods you should eat on those 2 different days with the option of cheating meals. It tells you to do strength training 3 days a week (push-ups, squads and sit-ups--with illustrations showing you form and techniques) and cardio 6 days a week where you can choose what you want to do (jog, run, hike, bike, dance, etc). No need to buy equipment. Both strength training and cardio, combined, should be between 20-30 minutes a day, peace of cake!!! 
It also gives you a FREE day of exercise and eating his way.
The kind and types of food are included it. So you don't feel deprive at all but, Chris teaches you when to eat it.
This  7-day carb cycle solution resets every 4 weeks, being the 4th week a high-carb day every day, which confuses your metabolism and makes you lose more weight and faster.
I am glad I bought a hard copy and not a digital version.  I have "crucified" this book with side notes and things I want to remember, something I feel is not the same with digital versions (call me old fashion if you will). So there you go, if you want to see my numbers from September 2012, check out my post HERE. #FromFat2Fab


No comments:

Post a Comment